Sunday, July 9, 2017

New York - ASA Building (Telephone Building)

Going to GDC gave me some contacts, I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself for not being a little more outgoing. Yet I can't be too hard on myself because I find it hard to open up to new people and when there are SO many people, with such a limited time to get to know someone; it's tough.

Right now I'm still waiting on the Windows Mixed Reality VR headset because it hasn't come yet. I'm not quite sure if it was a PR stunt and there was just no follow through. Either way I'm sad I don't have it and probably won't get it. 

Right now I'm working on a new piece to try to showcase all of my knowledge. I've been learning a lot of new things and it's been a lot of fun. 

Here is my progress shots. 



Z Brush Sculpts 








Assembly in Marmoset
  


  



Messing around with Open GL settings inside Marmoset




 









Unreal Engine 




Weather condition concept: sprinkling, or clouds opening up after a herd rain. 













No comments:

Post a Comment